It's All Advertising

I have an illness that makes it impossible to not find parallels between advertising and everything else. This blog is a way for me to express all the weird ways I look at ads and my random new ways of thinking about them. Sometimes it’ll be smart, sometimes it’ll be stupid, and maybe some time it will change your view on everything in the world. But let's be honest. It's all advertising.

Wednesday, March 1

Lent for Advertising


I'm not catholic, but I've gotten into the habit of giving stuff up for Lent. Last year I gave up meat (that was really tough) and this year I'm doing no chocolate and no drinking.

I wonder if anyone has any suggestions for things that advertising people should give up for Lent? Here's the format: No..... for 40 days.
I'll start:

No ads with yoga on mountain tops for 40 days.

2 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Blogger Littlejohn said...

The human body can only go 3 or 4 days without liquids - giving up drinking might be tough. Good luck. This year, I'm giving up Lent.

 
At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No use of the word 'zesty.'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home