It's All Advertising

I have an illness that makes it impossible to not find parallels between advertising and everything else. This blog is a way for me to express all the weird ways I look at ads and my random new ways of thinking about them. Sometimes it’ll be smart, sometimes it’ll be stupid, and maybe some time it will change your view on everything in the world. But let's be honest. It's all advertising.

Monday, February 27

Goooooooaaallll!!!!!



This is a picture from Venice Beach. It's a giant foosball table that has steering wheel like things on the end to turn the players. It's a really beautiful concept (Chiat-San Fran I believe) and it looks really cool. It's something big that was made small that was made big again. It was created as part of a bigger event with live junior soccer games on small fields, and a bunch of other "football" stuff, all created to help promote Adidas and the World Cup. The functionality isn't that awesome because it's difficult to turn the players and to get the ball out after a goal, but shhh, nobody in the awards shows needs to know. Nice job guys.
NOTE: Excuse the picture quality, all I had was my cell phone camera.

1 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger Geoff said...

That is pretty sweet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home