It's All Advertising

I have an illness that makes it impossible to not find parallels between advertising and everything else. This blog is a way for me to express all the weird ways I look at ads and my random new ways of thinking about them. Sometimes it’ll be smart, sometimes it’ll be stupid, and maybe some time it will change your view on everything in the world. But let's be honest. It's all advertising.

Tuesday, February 21

Love Potion Number 9.2


Gee, I wonder if this product will sell? It's apparently been banned in several countries, but this "aphrodisiac soda" is going to be sold in the good ol' US of A. The fact that there is a guy and a girl going at it on the front of the can guarantees that millions of teenage boys will undoubtedly be buying it. The fact that it's called a "love drink" guarantees that sleezy dudes will too. "Hey baby, you, me, and some love potion?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home