It's All Advertising

I have an illness that makes it impossible to not find parallels between advertising and everything else. This blog is a way for me to express all the weird ways I look at ads and my random new ways of thinking about them. Sometimes it’ll be smart, sometimes it’ll be stupid, and maybe some time it will change your view on everything in the world. But let's be honest. It's all advertising.

Tuesday, February 21

Robots in Disguise?


It's not quite the same without the sounds, but today is a joyous day my friends. Myself, and millions in my generation have waited for this glorious moment. After a brief glimmer of hope with the CP+B transformer campaign (which was sweet by the way, but not real), here's the real deal. Yes my friends, it is true. Now how about that movie we've been waiting for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home