It's All Advertising

I have an illness that makes it impossible to not find parallels between advertising and everything else. This blog is a way for me to express all the weird ways I look at ads and my random new ways of thinking about them. Sometimes it’ll be smart, sometimes it’ll be stupid, and maybe some time it will change your view on everything in the world. But let's be honest. It's all advertising.

Thursday, February 23

Nice going Cali...



Maybe a few of those tax dollars should've been spent on education. :)

This was taken while I was in Los Angeles. I love that there are all sorts of sponsors and logos on it. This isn't in some far off place either, it's on a busy highway. What does this say about the state of California? To me it says...funny.

1 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe Dallors is the currency used by the Daleks from Dr. Who....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home