It's All Advertising

I have an illness that makes it impossible to not find parallels between advertising and everything else. This blog is a way for me to express all the weird ways I look at ads and my random new ways of thinking about them. Sometimes it’ll be smart, sometimes it’ll be stupid, and maybe some time it will change your view on everything in the world. But let's be honest. It's all advertising.

Friday, March 3

Blogger Time


I would have a nice introduction here, but I can't contain it... MC HAMMER HAS A BLOG!!! I read about it on the Huffington Post, and then looked at the site myself. It's got all kinds of crazy stuff like weird dreams he's had, sports talk, and a ton of other random stuff. How awesome is that? I've got one request though, Hammer...don't hurt 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home