It's All Advertising

I have an illness that makes it impossible to not find parallels between advertising and everything else. This blog is a way for me to express all the weird ways I look at ads and my random new ways of thinking about them. Sometimes it’ll be smart, sometimes it’ll be stupid, and maybe some time it will change your view on everything in the world. But let's be honest. It's all advertising.

Wednesday, March 22

My photos


So sorry to my loyal readers for the occasional crappy photo quality. They're taken with my cell phone camera. You see, I actually have a really nice digital camera, but I can't find the USB cord for it. Don't believe me? I'll prove it. Here's a picture of my camera that I took with my cell phone camera. (I'd show you the cell phone too, but I'd have to use my really nice digital camera).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home