It's All Advertising

I have an illness that makes it impossible to not find parallels between advertising and everything else. This blog is a way for me to express all the weird ways I look at ads and my random new ways of thinking about them. Sometimes it’ll be smart, sometimes it’ll be stupid, and maybe some time it will change your view on everything in the world. But let's be honest. It's all advertising.

Thursday, March 9

Sex dolls promote equal rights


According to a BBC article the Mexican government has created a campaign using sex dolls dressed in various work uniforms that are saying "women aren't sex objects". I guess it's a problem because even Mexico's president made a remark according to the article that "[women were just] washing machines with two legs". Take that Gloria Steinem!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home