It's All Advertising

I have an illness that makes it impossible to not find parallels between advertising and everything else. This blog is a way for me to express all the weird ways I look at ads and my random new ways of thinking about them. Sometimes it’ll be smart, sometimes it’ll be stupid, and maybe some time it will change your view on everything in the world. But let's be honest. It's all advertising.

Monday, March 13

Hindi Burger King?




I knew it!!! CP+B stole "The King" from an Indian ad agency! (okay, so they totally didn't). Look at this guy though. The picture was linked from some awards through one of my favorite ad blogs called 24. Not sure what exactly the ad is saying. I think it's discouraging drunk driving by saying you might run over a burger icon wearing a silly disguise mustaches. You gotta love it.

The rest of the winners can be seen here.

1 Comments:

At 5:16 AM, Blogger cipher said...

The Dude with the long moustache in the rear view mirror is Yama, the lord of death. He is the one responsible for taking your soul up there, once you're gone!!

The ad tells you to drive carefully coz he might be closer than he appears to be :)

Cheers! Have a great day.

PS: Drive Carefully!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home