It's All Advertising

I have an illness that makes it impossible to not find parallels between advertising and everything else. This blog is a way for me to express all the weird ways I look at ads and my random new ways of thinking about them. Sometimes it’ll be smart, sometimes it’ll be stupid, and maybe some time it will change your view on everything in the world. But let's be honest. It's all advertising.

Friday, March 10

Harvard...SMART


For some reason people think that Harvardites are a bunch of lame snooty jerks. But Conan O'Brien came from there, and he's hilarious. But I digress (isn't that we people often do in this situation). Hadrian's Wall did this really smart, really cool ad for the Harvard Business Review that's approachable and smart. I really like it because it's rare to see a no-copy ad anymore that doesn't just show what the product is. That and I really like the agency. Any company that publicly makes silly football bets is ok in my book.

1 Comments:

At 3:27 AM, Blogger David Wen said...

I agree. That campaign is really something special.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home