It's All Advertising

I have an illness that makes it impossible to not find parallels between advertising and everything else. This blog is a way for me to express all the weird ways I look at ads and my random new ways of thinking about them. Sometimes it’ll be smart, sometimes it’ll be stupid, and maybe some time it will change your view on everything in the world. But let's be honest. It's all advertising.

Tuesday, March 28

Ad nerd shirt


Here's the link to buy this very nerdy/ very cool art director shirt. I think it's astounding. Here's what the creators wrote about it:

"Drop Shadows Not Bombs, PLAYGROUND OF THE STARS first t-shirt project, is inspired by endlessly dropping shadows while working in advertising combined with the "drop acid not bombs" and "make love not war" mantras of the sixties."

Cool stuff. Looking forward to other awesome/stupid shirts to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home