It's All Advertising

I have an illness that makes it impossible to not find parallels between advertising and everything else. This blog is a way for me to express all the weird ways I look at ads and my random new ways of thinking about them. Sometimes it’ll be smart, sometimes it’ll be stupid, and maybe some time it will change your view on everything in the world. But let's be honest. It's all advertising.

Monday, November 19

Gone Nuts



I don't know if anyone visits this site anymore since I haven't posted in... over a year (sorry). But now I'm over at AdvertisingForPeanuts as a weekly columnist. So come check me out there if you want and also read thoughts of some of the brightest minds in the industry.

See you there!

Adiou,

-Thomas

7 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger bernard n. shull said...

hi mate, this is the canadin pharmacy you asked me about: the link

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

Thats some crazy variety. The food vendor's stalls are always so delicious looking in your stream.
----------------------
Jennysmith

Influencer

 
At 3:06 AM, Blogger Centenial College said...

Hello

I think more than 50 pieces of peanuts in this picture. Please tell me my answer is right or wrong?

Advertising Programs

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger blaza said...

I Like the Advertising and marketing.
Advertising

 
At 12:42 AM, Blogger deepsharma said...

Socialkik
I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your website. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Superb work!

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger gulmina khan said...

Advertise your Business ,products anything for free here
Advertise online free

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger gulmina khan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home