It's All Advertising

I have an illness that makes it impossible to not find parallels between advertising and everything else. This blog is a way for me to express all the weird ways I look at ads and my random new ways of thinking about them. Sometimes it’ll be smart, sometimes it’ll be stupid, and maybe some time it will change your view on everything in the world. But let's be honest. It's all advertising.

Sunday, April 16

No way it's True.








Whether they'll admit it or not, every guy in the world both loves and hates the True web ads. They pop up on every website and make us look like total sleezes when we're browsing the web at work for inspiration. Plus, it's for a dating service that almost certainly doesn't have girls in it that look like those models. Which makes us hate them once again because that's just mean to both girls and guys. My buddy signed up to find out what the site was about. I asked him if he'd sent a message to the girl in the black dress yet. He said he had, and that it's a spinal condition. Glad that's cleared up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home