It's All Advertising

I have an illness that makes it impossible to not find parallels between advertising and everything else. This blog is a way for me to express all the weird ways I look at ads and my random new ways of thinking about them. Sometimes it’ll be smart, sometimes it’ll be stupid, and maybe some time it will change your view on everything in the world. But let's be honest. It's all advertising.

Monday, April 24

Pearly Ad Gates

Leo Burnett Chicago's Lobby

Door sign at TBWA Chiat/Day-San Francisco

CPB's entryway.

Here's something for all you ad nerds out there... Yes, exactly the type that would visit a blog dedicated to advertising.
If you've got one to send, please do. Send Here

1 Comments:

At 3:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This probably sounds completely pathetic, but as a college student dreaming of working at an ad agency after graduation...those pictures make me so giddy! (for lack of a better word).

Is there such a thing as being too excited to work in advertising? If so - I might have to bring it down a notch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home