It's All Advertising

I have an illness that makes it impossible to not find parallels between advertising and everything else. This blog is a way for me to express all the weird ways I look at ads and my random new ways of thinking about them. Sometimes it’ll be smart, sometimes it’ll be stupid, and maybe some time it will change your view on everything in the world. But let's be honest. It's all advertising.

Monday, April 17

Cool Star Trek banner



Here's a nice little banner ad from 72 and Sunny in Los Angeles. It's just a simple rollover, but it advertises the show nicely, and is kinda fun too.

2 Comments:

At 4:23 AM, Blogger Rikki said...

Those crazy trekky boys, always with the man-loving.

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Those boys have really rocked.They have made the world follow them madly.I think that is what advertisement.
Thanks
-----------
Advertising Programs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home