It's All Advertising

I have an illness that makes it impossible to not find parallels between advertising and everything else. This blog is a way for me to express all the weird ways I look at ads and my random new ways of thinking about them. Sometimes it’ll be smart, sometimes it’ll be stupid, and maybe some time it will change your view on everything in the world. But let's be honest. It's all advertising.

Saturday, February 18

Consumer's Make Their Own Ads for Fun


A friend of mine forwarded me this Nintendo related link. Just as a common forwarded email, I watched it, laughed, thought it was cool, forwarded it on to a bunch of people, but it wasn't until a few hours later that I thought... that was pretty much an ad. No logo, no brand name, no annoying announcer, but one hell of a brand recognition.

Here's a Chorus singing for Nintendo. this one's really cool. If anyone has any more, please comment. Looks like Nintendo's agency needs to pay attention.

UPDATE:
Mad kudos to littlejohn for mentioning this killer 11 string bass rendition of some classic Mario

2 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger Littlejohn said...

You have to see this video
I didn't even know they made a 11 sting bass.

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Simon Tung said...

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/99/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home